REHAB & TRAIN UNBURDENED
Thanks to its precise unweighting technology, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you to push your physical therapy rehabilitation and training further than ever before.
- Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
- Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
- Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
- Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
Book your time at Balance Physical Therapy, Salinas Office.
Find Your Form
The innovative AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a game-changer in body weight supported physical therapy. Whether you’re a patient or an athlete dealing with lower-body injuries, chronic pain, or neurological conditions that inhibit mobility, you can benefit from the unweighting capabilities. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps a broad spectrum of people – top-level athletes, orthopedic and neurologic patients, pediatric, geriatric and those looking to lose weight – to achieve their personal health, wellness or performance goals.
The AlterG Difference
With its unique unweighting capabilities, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you and your physical therapist to move your rehabilitation and training forward by:
- Allowing you to walk or run with no pain while maintaining a normal gait
- Reducing stress on joints and injured areas of your lower body
- Giving you the confidence and ability to run or walk longer and recover faster with less pain
The Next Step in Physical Therapy Rehabilitation
Unlike any body weight supported treadmill, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can take you further, faster than you ever thought possible after surgery, injury or other mobility impairment.
Stride Smart: Precision Unweighting + Gait Analytics
Now you can integrate gait and video analytics into therapy to identify asymmetry and gait deficiencies, and precisely dial-in the body weight support needed to enable pain-free, normalized gait. Achieving the optimal rehab program for your patient has never been easier.
The new Stride Smart system provides you with objective data and visual monitoring for both patients and clinicians. Now you’re able to optimize recovery after injury or surgery or help your athletes prevent injuries by using data.
To deliver the best possible experience for our patients, we have state-of-the-art AlterG treadmills in both locations. Please call to reserve your walk or run on the moon today! Rates for non-patient use: 10-min free trial, and $1.00 per minute for 20, 30, 45, or 60-minute sessions.