Knee pain is a common musculoskeletal ailment for people of all ages. It is also something experienced by people of all levels of activity ranging from high level athletes to people who are required to sit for 8+ hours per day.
If you have knee pain, Balance Physical Therapy & Human Performance Center strongly encourages you to seek the care of our qualified therapists. Physical therapy helps patients avoid prolonged episodes of pain that can result in long-term disability. Seeking help from a physical therapist can help you to understand how knee pain manifests and how to relieve any pain preventing you from participating in what you love to do every day.
Conditions we commonly treat:
- Runner’s knee
- Knee osteoarthritis (OA)
- Total knee replacements/arthroscopies
- Meniscus sprains
- Meniscus tears (pre-op & post op)
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL sprains
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL reconstructions (pre-op & post op)
- Iliotibial band syndrome (IT Band)